Paintings & Pairings
Thursday, October 26, 2017 | 5:30 pm to 9:00 pm
3111 Fairview Park Drive, Falls Church, VA 22042
Mark your calendars today and plan to join us for Paintings & Pairings, a fantastic evening of paired hors d’oeuvres and wines, a delicious 3-course dinner, and exciting auctions and artwork for sale. You won’t want to miss it!
We will be at the Fairview Park Marriott in Falls Church to celebrate the care, education, and support that Insight provides in the community. All proceeds from the event benefit our center. We hope you’ll join us!
Take a look at some of the photos from last year's event below, or on our Facebook page!
We invite you to become an event sponsor of the 2017 Paintings & Pairings event! IMCC is a nonprofit adult day health and resource center, and we rely on the generosity of others like you to support our vision of a community where those affected by Alzheimer’s disease and other memory impairments can achieve the highest quality of life. Help us meet our mission, while also gaining great exposure for your organization as an event sponsor!
Excellence in Memory Care Award
Insight Memory Care Center’s Excellence in Memory Care Award recognizes programs and services that are models of excellence and are positively impacting memory care in our community. Nominations for the 2017 award are now being accepted!
Nominees must demonstrate how they are models of excellence and how they positively impact memory care in our community, which could include any of the following:
- Evidence of outstanding contribution or achievement in the level of care that has made a difference to the lives of individuals.
- Evidence of partnership with clients and/or communities.
- The program/service is different than what is currently being done in the field.
- The program/service addresses a known challenge or service gap.
- The program/service has measurable outcomes or performance indicators.
- The program/service has potential for replication in aging services organizations.
- The program/service’s philosophy and operations foster innovative thinking and openness to change.
- The program/service shows willingness to embrace new ideas, take risks, and honestly test results.
- The program/service creates opportunities for professionals and organizations to learn from one another.
- The program/service utilizes continuing education to encourage creativity and innovation in care and services.
Nomination forms are due by June 30, 2017. Award winner will be notified by August 1st, and recognized at the Paintings & Pairings event on October 26, 2017.
Please submit all completed nomination forms to Artie Rothenberg at email@example.com or by mail to Insight Memory Care Center, 3953 Pender Drive, Suite 100, Fairfax, VA 22030.
The winner of the 2016 Excellence in Memory Care Award was George Mason University Department of Social Work.
GMU’s Department of Social Work has been selected to receive the first Excellence in Memory Care Award for their research program examining the effects of personalized music on the behavior and emotions of older adults with dementia. Hear from their staff about the program, and its impact on the community.
Want to learn more about the event? Please contact Robin McGlothin at firstname.lastname@example.org.