There are a number of ways that you can help out IMCC beyond donating money or a typical volunteer role. Helping us build awareness of our services in the community spreads the word about our services, so that we can help serve anyone in need! These are some ideas of how to help build awareness below. Please contact us if you have other ideas you'd like to discuss!
Promote IMCC & Events
- Promoting events in a church bulletin or organization newsletter
- Promote our events at your workplace
- Connect with IMCC on social media, like us, share posts | Facebook | YouTube
- Subscribe to our monthly newsletter and forward to a friend
- Hold a meeting at IMCC
- Send out our note cards or holiday cards to friends and family
- Share your experience of IMCC with your community organization
- Host an education program at your office or church
- IMCC can share about our services with your group
- Contact Christi Clark to discuss ideas for education programs!
Support our Fundraising Event
- Donate Auction Items for Paintings & Pairings
- Sponsorship at Paintings & Pairings
- Contact Robin McGlothin to discuss options for Paintings & Pairings!
Hold a Fundraiser
- Host a fun event, such as Sponsor me!, Yard Sale, or Dress down at work
- Contact Robin McGlothin to discuss fundraising ideas!