- The deadline to submit nominations is August 21 by 5:00 pm. Nominees can self-nominate.
- Insight’s Development Committee will review all nominations and select the award recipient, to be announced at Paintings & Pairings. Nominations are judged on their own merit and not compared to other entries.
- Up to five (5) finalists will be announced in September and will each receive two (2) complimentary tickets to attend Paintings & Pairings on October 15.
- At Paintings & Pairings up to five (5) finalists will be honored, and the winner will be announced and awarded the Care Response Award!
Nominees must demonstrate how they have positively impacted memory care during the COVID-19 pandemic, which could include any of the following:
- The program/service responded quickly.
- The program/service brings the community together.
- The program/service is unique and stands out from similar programs in the community.
- The program/service has demonstrated success working with partners.
- The program/service positively impacts the memory care in our community.
- Current members of the IMCC Board of Directors are not eligible
- Current members of the IMCC nominating committee are not eligible
- Current staff of IMCC are not eligible
- Programs/services that have won within the last two years of any Insight award are not eligible
Nominees may self-nominate!
Please complete the form below to submit your nomination. For questions, please contact Robin McGlothin at email@example.com or 703-204-4664.
Paintings & Pairings
"Just hearing the name IMCC makes me smile."