5 Easy Ways You Can Help
Every little bit helps. Your small actions - like sharing a Facebook event - join with other’s actions - signing up for Amazon Smile - can add up to something big! Here are a few easy ways you can help.
1. Make a Donation
Your gift, no matter the size, makes a big difference in the lives of our families.
- Monthly Giving: Your secure, recurring monthly gift provides sustaining support to Insight.
- Workplace Giving: Giving through your employer payroll deductions is a convenient way to provide needed support. Many companies match donations as well!
- IRA Distribution: Anyone 70.5 years of age or older can give a tax-free Qualified Charitable Distribution (QCD) from a traditional IRA account.
- Memorial Gifts: Honor a loved one with your gift; you may choose to have family and friends make a donation to Insight.
- Leave a Legacy: With a planned gift, you are able to leave a legacy, supporting a next generation of participants and families.
2. Designate Insight
Bring in needed funds for Insight, without opening your wallet!
- Amazon Smile: Choose Insight as your preferred charity and a portion of purchases comes to us!
- Host an Event: Restaurant night, golf tournament, supply drive; Insight is happy to help anyone looking to set up an event!
- Online Fundraiser: Use Facebook or Insight’s platform to host a fundraiser for a birthday, in honor of a loved one, or just because!
3. Share and Be Social
- Share posts on your favorite social media channels.
- Share Insight events on Nextdoor, the Patch, or in your faith community bulletin.
- Contact HR; share our information with your company as a resource.
4. Donate Items
- Donate items from our wishlist, or hold a drive for needed items, such as art supplies or bingo prizes.
- Vehicle Donation: If you have an older or non-working car, donate it to us and get the tax credit! It’s easy through the CARS program.
5. Volunteer Your Time
- Volunteer to help with our participants in the Day Center, Reconnections, or even with administrative tasks.
- Use your professional experience to provide pro-bono volunteer service, or serve on an event or board committee.
Why get involved? Learn more about what Insight's been up to and where we're going in our 2020-2021 Annual Report.
Activities & Engagement
"I like that IMCC focuses on dementia-related problems and provides a focal point for families to network and socially interact in coping with dementia. It provides a community that helps us in our struggle."