Insight Memory Care Center’s inaugural Legacy Breakfast will be a one-hour complimentary breakfast with a fast-paced program designed to raise funds and elevate the profile of Insight Memory Care Center’s commitment to care, educate and support families affected by dementia.
Wednesday, May 8, 2019
8:00 am to 9:00 am
Registration will open at 7:30 am
Westwood Country Club
800 Maple Ave E, Vienna, VA 22180
There are 46,200 individuals living with Alzheimer’s disease in Northern Virginia, and in Northern Virginia alone, 150,000 caregivers are providing unpaid care every day. Insight Memory Care Center is the only dementia specific day center in the entire DC metro area.
Share your passion for the cause! A personal story or connection to Insight Memory Care Center can help people understand the reason you support Insight and why they should learn more.
Want to Be a Table Host?
We need your help! If you are a friend or supporter of Insight, than you are intimately aware of the need for the work we do each day. We need your help to reach people in our community who may not be familiar with Insight Memory Care Center or would like to learn more about who we are and how we help people living with dementia.
As a Table Host, you would:
- Fill a table of 10 people by personally inviting guests to join you for breakfast.
- Your role is only to invite others to attend. Hosts do not ask guests for a donation, but they should let guests know a request for contributions will be made at the breakfast. There is no obligation for guests to make a contribution, however.
- Don’t worry, we have lots of tools to help you with the task of asking guests including templates, invitations and personal assistance if needed.
- Attend the breakfast and greet your guests.
- That’s it, we do the rest!
Questions? Please contact Robin McGlothin at email@example.com or 703-204-4664, or complete the form below to get more information!