models of excellence and positively impacting memory care in our community.
- The deadline to submit nominations is July 30 by 5:00 pm. Nominees can self-nominate.
- Insight’s Development Committee will review all nominations and select the award recipient, to be announced at Paintings & Pairings. Nominations are judged on their own merit and not compared to other entries.
- Up to five (5) finalists will be announced in September and will each receive two (2) complimentary tickets to attend Paintings & Pairings on October 14.
- At Paintings & Pairings up to five (5) finalists will be honored, and the winner will be announced and awarded the Excellence in Memory Care Award!
Nominees must demonstrate how they are models of excellence and how they positively impact memory care in our community, which could include any of the following:
- The program/service addresses a known challenge or service gap.
- The program/service has measurable outcomes, service numbers and/or performance indicators.
- The program/service has potential for replication in aging services organizations.
- The program/service is unique and stands out from similar programs in the community.
- The program/service has demonstrated success working with partners.
- The program/service has evidence of outstanding contribution or achievement in the level of care that has made a difference to the lives of individuals.
- The program/service positively impacts the memory care in our community.
- Current members of the IMCC Board of Directors are not eligible
- Current members of the IMCC nominating committee are not eligible
- Current staff of IMCC are not eligible
- Programs/services that have won within the last two years of the Award are not eligible
Nominees may self-nominate! View our previous winners.
Please complete the form below to submit your nomination. For questions, please contact Robin McGlothin at firstname.lastname@example.org or 703-204-4664.
Paintings & Pairings
"Just hearing the name IMCC makes me smile."