Insight Memory Care Center remains committed to the health and safety of our participants and staff we navigate the COVID-19 pandemic. Using the guidance of the CDC along with local officials, below you will find our current guidelines, as of March 1, 2022.
Visitors of Insight Memory Care Center
- All visitors must be vaccinated to attend in-person programs and events.
- Masks are required indoors. We are following current CDC guidelines for healthcare settings, based on community transmission rates.
- If you are exhibiting symptoms of illness, please stay home or reschedule your appointment virtually.
Current Program Participants and Staff
- All staff, participants, and visitors must be vaccinated to attend in-person programs and events.
- Masks are required indoors (for all Reconnections participants, and as much as can be tolerated for Day Center participants). We are following current CDC guidelines for healthcare settings, based on community transmission rates.
- If you are exhibiting symptoms of illness, please stay home! We ask that you remain symptom free for 48 hours before return to the center.
If you had close contact with a person who has COVID-19 while they were contagious, you must take steps to protect yourself and the Insight community. Please use the Exposure Guidelines below, and contact us if you have any questions about how to proceed.
As different areas still have widely different rates of virus transmission and vaccination rates, we are remaining cautious with travel to reduce chances of transmission from other areas.
- Domestic Travel, using public transportation (bus, train, plane): You will need to provide proof of a negative rapid test before returning to the center, or you may wait 5 days after your return from travel with no test.
- Domestic Travel, non-public transportation (personal vehicle only): No quarantine or testing is required.
- International travel: You need to wait 5 days after return, get a PCR COVID test on day 4, and can come back to IMCC once a negative result is obtained.
We sincerely appreciate your efforts to help us keep our community healthy!
If you have any questions, please reach out to us at 703-204-4664 or email@example.com.